Tuesday, October 9, 2012

my name's missie

Missie was in town for Applefest as well, so we watched General Conference together on Sunday. Max has been teething, and it kicked into high gear during the last session. Missie and I had to rush off to the store to get some meds to help calm him down. Poor guy. Once he settled, we made ourselves my mom's caramel popcorn, did some clay masks, and pretended we were still teenagers with minimal responsibility. That's something I love about Missie - she's been in my life so long, I can easily revert back to my younger years in her presence.
 
(Max meeting my Uncle Bill)
 

 
(Missie making me laugh)


 

1 comment:

  1. loved seeing you! I'll have a fun little package waiting for you in November. I'll either bring it to you or wait for you to come to me. ;) I need the name of that mask again too...

    ReplyDelete