Nate and I decided after watching Ben Hur on Easter last year that we would make it a tradition to watch it every year. I just couldn't get into this time. Nate watched a few highlights, and we called it good. I also made a semi-homemade dinner. It wasn't the most festive of holidays. That's what happens when your kid is too small and you are too pregnant.
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Easter for Max
For Easter, we gave Max a basket with some Easter books (Jan Brett and Little Critter - my childhood classics courtesy of Mom), jellybean filled eggs (beans from Japan courtesy of Aunt Linda), ice-cream shaped sidewalk chalk (from me), and a Star Wars cartoon (from Nate). Max immediately went for the eggs, opened them, and shoved the candy in his mouth. I don't think he noticed much else besides the paper grass. In fact, it's the end of April and we just today opened up the chalk. The cartoon has yet to be viewed. I guess I can recycle some presents for next year. He'll never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment