And that's how we roll.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
you with the sad eyes
A few Saturdays ago, Nate, Max, and I headed down to Provo to run some errands and have lunch. It was a normal day, and Max was content in his car seat. Nate and I were chatting when we heard Max vomit twice. I leaned over my seat to see what was going on when he vomited yet again, and then a final time. I couldn't see his face very well, but he wasn't crying so we drove on to the closest store - KMart. Nate ran inside for a change of clothes and extra wipes. I stayed in the car with Max who looked like this -
Being confined to a small space with that much cottage cheese and orange vomit was super gross, but I wasn't the one sitting in it. When Nate came, we took the whole car seat out with Max still in it and stripped Max down to his diaper. Countless wipes were used. Poor Max was shivering in his skivvies in the KMart parking lot. Nate and I were dry-heaving and laughing as we hurried to clean up the mess on the car seat and get Max into his new clothes. And being the good parents that we are, we took Max straight to a restaurant and teased him with a lemon. He makes the best sour face. We recorded it.
And that's how we roll.
And that's how we roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment