Monday, July 15, 2013
St. George and Vegas
We were only home for two days before we headed down Wednesday to St. George for Nate's friend's wedding. Nate went to the sealing while I watched Max, and then we went together to the luncheon. We sat with Tracy and some of the bride's siblings. Nate is really happy for Steve, and I think Steve and Stephanie look perfect together. We drove down to Vegas that evening and stayed with Liz. Liz and I spent the morning shopping while Nate did some work. Max had fun throwing rocks with Nash and Haven in the front yard. We had dinner with Liz, Steve, and the kids before going to Max and Katie's. We spent the night and morning there. Grandpa Max got out the toys for little Max, and they played together while we chatted with Katie. Allen had us over for a BBQ and swimming. I love their pool... complete with a little rock fountain. Max wanted to sit in the waterfall the whole time. We went back over to Liz's for dinner and cupcakes for Glenn's first birthday. We said goodbye and went back to Max and Katie's where I talked with Katie for a couple of hours about her mom's genealogy. I had been editing what Katie had transcribed from Veda's voice recordings. We drove home on Sunday morning, and Max was nearly perfect. I think he finally realized that no matter how much he cried, the drive wouldn't go faster and his bum wouldn't hurt less. We sang songs and tickled his legs. He colored and played with his cars. He took two short naps. It was a good end to two weeks of travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










It was so fun to see you guys. Thanks for sitting next to me at the luncheon and letting me play with Max.
ReplyDelete