And for dessert, because I now restrain from making cookies every night, we decided to crack open the Terry's Chocolate Orange we had from Christmas. Nate hadn't even heard of them. Tap, unwrap, and savor.
Monday, January 24, 2011
firsts night
I used elk meat to make some meatballs today, and they were pretty dang good. I'd never had elk before and had heard it could taste kinda gamey, but it was surprisingly tender and moist. Not bad at all. Nate might buy some elk meat from his brother which would give us way more meat than I'd know what to do with, so I've already started looking at recipes.
And for dessert, because I now restrain from making cookies every night, we decided to crack open the Terry's Chocolate Orange we had from Christmas. Nate hadn't even heard of them. Tap, unwrap, and savor.
And for dessert, because I now restrain from making cookies every night, we decided to crack open the Terry's Chocolate Orange we had from Christmas. Nate hadn't even heard of them. Tap, unwrap, and savor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love those chocolate oranges. Jesse knows that's a must for the toe of my stocking every year. :) My mom is in AZ. Makes me miss you! I'm telling you I'm going to come out and visit one of these days.
ReplyDelete