I'm soooo pregnant. Yes, pregnancy is quantifiable.
My wedding ring cuts off my circulation.
My veins are bursting out my left leg.
I've started lucid dreaming...about earthquakes and dogs and making out with Obama.
While getting cereal the other morning, I found that I'd put the salsa away in the cupboard after our previous night's dinner.
I pause to make sure what I'm doing is correct. "This is milk. This is cereal. Pouring milk on cereal... Ok. We're good here."
I wore my first maxi dress today.
I sleep only on my sides.
I cried when I saw an elderly man slowly crossing the parking lot at work.
I won't even mention my gas. Erm...
We had another ultrasound on Wednesaday. Max has Nate's nose. I can't wait to kiss his little face silly. As I'm writing this, Nate has his hand on my belly while watching a movie, and Max is turning somersaults. Saturday nights have never been so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment