Funny Faces
Nate singing Levi to sleep
Bedtime stories
The best part of the day for me was when I was making dinner. Chicken had been in the oven for over a half hour, and the kids were getting hungry. Levi was clinging to my legs, whimpering as the others came in and out asking, "Is it ready yet?" This went on for the second half hour of cooking. I remember being little and smelling dinner for what seemed like hours before it was done. "Mom, I'm STARVING!" Well, I squelched their cries with gravy. It was very satisfying.
We drove on to Nazareth on Sunday and celebrated Nate's birthday early with some spinach lasagna and German chocolate cake courtesy of Lori's Kitchen (it should have a name, it's that good). Nate went back to D.C., and Keith and Lori are out of town until Wednesday, so I'm babysitting once again. Maddie, Logan, Max, and I are holding down the fort. Holding down the fort...
cause I made it through boot camp...
when I was on base in Dover...
red rover...
over...
and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment