Max and I have been filling our days with toys and naps while Nate studies for the bar.
Kevin received his mission call to Brazil, Bello Horizonte. He leaves in November.
Max had his first Brazilian experience at Rios. Nate loves it, and some day Max will, too.
The family went to the Priesthood restoration site on the Susquehanna where Kevin was made an Elder. It rained liked crazy, but Nate and I ran over to his benches. He made them for a service project back in high school.
(Nate's eyes are shut 80% of the time in photos.)
Max's first two teeth poked through while I was in Florida a couple weeks back. He's been happily gnawing on whatever we let him... like snow peas from the garden. I've been boiling and pureeing them because he likes them as much as he likes bananas.
Nate and I spent a day in Washington D.C. on Friday. He had two interviews, and in between them we ate lunch at La Ruche (where I had the best tuna sandwich I've ever had) and went to the D.C. temple.
The desserts at La Ruche were so delicious looking, and that chocolate croissant in front...was delicious tasting.
On occasion, Nate will take a break and watch some basketball with his boy.
And now for the good news... Nate has an interview the end of this week with Adobe. If he gets the job (and it's looking like a done deal), we'll be moving to Utah in August. I'll write more about it when we know for sure.
for a minute there I thought you had all those delicious snacks in the Temple and I was like WAY TO GO CAFETERIA Oh no wait.
ReplyDelete