We stayed at the Anderson's last night. We slept as long as we could, then woke up and ate Cheerios for breakfast with Haven and Nash. I was still hungry so when Steve got up and had his breakfast burrito (with Chalula sauce, which I had never had) he offered me one too. I am always down for secondses (I ate the cookies that I grabbed from work yesterday too so that might count as thirdses). Em then went with Liz to Nordstrom Rack while Steve and I watched the BYU-UTEP game. The game left me in a holiday mood.
Em and Liz made gingerbread to make houses. Em made one for my Dunford grandparents. Hopefully they will like it. We are going over there for dinner tonight while Liz, Steve and the kids go to their ward party. Em leaves tomorrow for Cleveland. Life be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment