Tuesday, March 6, 2012

franklin or bust

My mom flew to Philly last Wednesday night, and I met her there on Thursday afternoon. We spent a few hours with Andy, Naomi, and Julian chatting and eating delicious cheese pizza (the kind, I imagine, for which the Ninja Turtles risked their secret sewer hideout). Julian seemed interested in Max so long as we asked him to point out Max's eyes, nose, and ears, but Max was pretty zoned out. He gets that way when he spends an hour and a half in a car seat. Mom and I drove home to Franklin where I will be spending the next two months-ish. I've loved being home... except for the last 30 hours I've spent with a stomach bug. Nate's birthday was today, and we Skyped twice. He'll have to post about the day himself. I just wanted to post a few pictures.

Max meeting Julian


Max blowing bubbles in bed


Nate skyping with his boy


Max in Grandma Martin's swing


Grandma Martin playing with Max


Max with rosy cheeks


Max cooing on the carpet


Getting home from church


Hanging out with Grandpa Martin


Max being his happy self

1 comment:

  1. What adorable photos! I bet your parents are LOVING you and Max staying there!!! How fun!!
    Keep the fun updates coming!! :-)

    ReplyDelete