Sunday, March 18, 2012

leftover pork chops

I forgot to wish my love a happy anniversary two days ago. On March 17th two years ago, we went on our first date. We ate pork chops, commiserated in our dating fatigue, and shared the first of many hugs.

I'm still giddy about it.

Days later, Nate sent me this picture of himself eating leftover pork chops during a hike.


I would stare at it and imagine spending my life with him. These have been two years well spent. The best, really... because we've spent them together, and we now have this chubby pork chop.


I love you, Nathan Keith Dunford.

2 comments:

  1. Awww....I am on the phone right now with you....heavy love. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. blegh, get a room ;)

    j/k. i never heard the pork chop bit before. cute.

    and i hope steve never calls me heavy love. rude;)

    ReplyDelete