Easter treats from Mommy
Chocolates and a confetti egg and note for Nate. An outfit, new binky, and books for Max. For myself? Jordan almonds. That'll do.
After church
Happy Easter!
Our little Easter feast of pitas and red velvet cake
Random? That's what you get when all you have is a microwave and a mini fridge. This is the first time I've liked red velvet cake, by the way. I get it now.
Nap time with Daddy
I took a nap, too... but these two sleepy heads napped longer.
Tummy time
I love this face.
First solid food (aside from rice cereal)
"Alright, here we go..."
"Uh... I don't think this is..."
"Well, actually..."
"Ohhhh yeeeah!!"
Play time
This turns into a form of Chinese water torture. Max drools. A lot.
Getting ready for bed
Max likes to hold his hands to his big belly like Santa does when he chuckles. Wrong holiday, sorry.
Reading his Easter books with Daddy
"This could be good."
"I'm totally into this..."
"We gotta read that one again!"
Night night
No comments:
Post a Comment