We saw a Bruster's and HAD to stop. Research, people. Research.
It's Kraynak's time of year! I was just here a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted Max to get a picture with the Easter Bunny. I didn't realize it cost an absurd amount of money, but luckily the bunny costume was creepy and old. I didn't care in the end. We took our own pictures inside the store. This scene may look familiar. The circus. I LOVE the gray elephant. He's been on my blog before.
On the way home, I snapped this shot of a tunnel with the Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad logo on it. Our first dog was Bessie.
There's another picture we wanted to take, but this one didn't happen because of traffic. The Winner! In high school, Liz went to a dance with some kid from our cousins' school in Michigan. We lived in PA. I don't know about her, but I would have felt pretty cool. When my sister showed up at the boy's house, however, all cool went out the window as the boy's mother told Liz her dress was pretty. She said something like, "Thanks. I got it at the Winner. It's supposed to be the world's largest off-price fashion store." Smooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment