Wednesday, August 8, 2012
a day with the dunford ladies
Julie had her bridal photos done a couple of weeks ago, and she wanted to make a day of it. Kaylee, Sandra, Maddie, Lori, and I all went with her and were rewarded with Five Guys. Worth it. While Julie tilted her head this way and stuck out her bum that way, Sandra, Max, and I took a tour of the grounds of the giant home (somehow connected to Christopher Lloyd from Back to the Future... but I could be making that up. I have the worst memory for stuff like that. Stuff like that = facts).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhhhhhhhh i want to go to the drive-in..in a field, surrounded by trees and lightening bugs. Not surrounded by exhaust and the flea market parking lot. sigh. you and Max look like you have so much fun together. I love his huge grin.
ReplyDelete