One crazy night, I took Max to see a double feature at the drive-in with Lori, Maddie, Logan, and their family friends (the son was in my Primary class at church). We saw Brave and Madagascar 3 while Lori and I pounded a bucket of popcorn. Max fell asleep during Brave and didn't wake up until we got home sometime after midnight.
The Vogts invited us over to celebrate Tanya's birthday by eating a variety of sausages and Bratwurst (Tanya's husband is German). We also had a cabbage salsa that Lori and I recreated at home a couple of days later. They are generous and hilarious, and they LOVE Max. Tanya came and took Max one day while Nate was studying for the bar "so he could have some peace and quiet." Good people.
Nate and I celebrated our two-year anniversary on July 17th. I presented Nate with a box of dark chocolate caramels as our treat for that week (we were being good then), and we opted to stay in and watch a movie.
Max... This kid is a handful. He is all boy and all over the place. He never lays still during a diaper change, and he recently figured out how to army crawl with his head off the ground.
He also puts everything in his mouth.
You'll notice Max's bracelet in that last picture. Sandra made it for him at Girls' Camp, and he had it on for probably a month before we took it off.
While Nate was taking the bar in Philly and New Jersey, I was helping Liz with her new baby in Vegas and Max was chilling with the Dunfords in Nazareth. We reunited for a few glorious days with NO STUDYING and then said goodbye to the Dunfords... until November when Julie marries Zach!
No comments:
Post a Comment