Before leaving Franklin, my mom had me go through all of my bins (12+) to reorganize, downsize, and label. I took pictures of the things I wanted to remember but didn't want to keep. Here are a few of those things.
Lamb Care Bear
...with a melted eye.
My Little Pony
Another Example
Troll
I once thought that face was the cutest face I'd ever seen.
Cabbage Patch Kid
I once wished I looked like this...
My First Doll
I think she's a girl. The yellow hooded onesie is ambiguous.
Clay Pizza
Of course. What else would I have made when I could make ANYTHING?
New Kids on The Block/Fanny Pack
Double cool.
Painted Noodle Frame with Picture of Myself
I went to grade school. What can I say?
Easter Bunny
My mom put one in our baskets every year. This was my favorite.
A 15-year-old Swedish Fish
Not visible is Casey Walter's 15-year-old spit used as an adhesive to stick the fish to the choir room chalkboard. Why do I have this fish? Missie. Her name's Missie.
bahaha who me? by the way i hope you kept that fanny pack.
ReplyDeletei just sent a screen shot to casey.
ReplyDeletealso...please get rid of the freaking captcha thing? robots can't spam your blog when it's private and it takes me ten million times to get those dang things right.
ReplyDeleteLOL'd at: pizza
wish you hadn't thrown away: first doll
didn't realize: my tradition of a bunny in the basket each year was started by mom? my memory sucks, but i guess i'm glad i've been keeping that tradition alive. even if i didn't know it.