While in Franklin, Dad took us boating several times. Both the wind and Max improved with each trip.
Mom and Dad would drop off me and Max on the shore for a little respite from uncomfortable life vests and sun-in-the-eyes. Max could only take it for so long. We would play in the grass, read, nibble snacks, and watch geese.
I don't know how many times you have to do something before you can call it "tradition," but I'm guessing four trips out of four qualifies. The tradition - stopping at Hughes for ice cream.
These photos are from a disposable camera (that I could take on the boat) that cost me a whopping $15. Luckily, some of my favorite photos are in this bunch.

You got some awesome pictures Em. I love the first one and especially love the one of Max with his tongue out:) so cute!
ReplyDeletenice styling on the picnic photo;)
ReplyDeletethose disposable camera pics are kinda cool. and i love the one of dad feeding max ice cream.
finally, your camera is so much nicer than mine.