Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thanksgiving and Baby Blessing

We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving, so we waited to bless Oliver until that weekend. We wanted to bless him where we blessed Max... at Max and Katie's house. Keith brought his quoits game, so we spent a lot of time playing in the backyard.
 photo IMG_8942_zps1e1162d8.jpg

 photo IMG_8993_zps622695d4.jpg

 photo IMG_9022_zpsec848a08.jpg

Playing with Maddy
 photo IMG_9051_zps1702ce80.jpg

Max's cousin, Isaac
 photo IMG_9070_zps61ee7d5b.jpg

 photo IMG_9100_zpse9a0fa51.jpg

 photo IMG_9123_zpsa3f4603f.jpg

 photo IMG_9129_zpsa6e15694.jpg

 photo IMG_9136_zps432fcb35.jpg

Max is obsessed with Logan. They are going to be best buds.
 photo IMG_9157_zpsa9763882.jpg

 photo IMG_9166_zps654a85e8.jpg

 photo IMG_9173_zpsc77884c7.jpg

Stripes much?
 photo IMG_9186_zps4f99615e.jpg

 photo IMG_9213_zps7552b507.jpg

 photo IMG_9228_zps713bc9cd.jpg

 photo IMG_9237_zpscab0bb06.jpg

Max enjoyed the warm weather and being able to play outside in the dirt.
 photo IMG_9267_zpsbe2840b3.jpg

Looking at old family photos.
 photo IMG_9278_zpsaea371fb.jpg

 photo IMG_9309_zps2ee54d16.jpg

Eating boiled peanuts for the first time thanks to Katie! photo 20131129_191321_zpsc56ecaf3.jpg

Four Generations
 photo IMG_9361_zps2302a854.jpg

Liz and Steve were up in Utah, so they let us stay at their house while in Vegas. Oliver had a stuffy nose, so I spent a few nights steaming him in the bathroom.
 photo 20131129_0517331_zps89b22f76.jpg

 photo 20131129_0524441_zps4563dd0d.jpg



Nate surprised me with a rosemary bonsai tree for Thanksgiving. I loved it, but I also killed it. I got teared up when I realized it was completely dead. I followed the instructions that came with it, but once I realized it wasn't thriving, I did some online searching and found that the instructions were wrong! I changed up the care, but it was too late. I harvested most of the needles for cooking, so as Nate says, "That's some expensive rosemary seasoning."
 photo IMG_9380_zps613785e4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment