Max is so close to walking, but he lacks confidence... or maybe an audience? Nate's favorite part of this video is Max's double point. Mine is his chuckle after he loses and catches his balance. What's yours? Bah! I'm just kidding. I hate when people end their posts with questions to encourage comments. It just seemed like the thing to say there...
Perhaps Max is struggling to finally walk because his thighs are too fluffy. Maybe they are throwing him off balance. Quizas it's all the breakfast food we've made around here lately. Behold, a partially eaten gingerbread waffle (whipped cream makes them taste divine).
I swear once Max hit one, my strict very-little-and-on-special-occasions sugar policy went out the window with him. And today... I gave him macaroni and cheese with a cut up hot dog! Ah! What has become of me? (Intentional and serious question. Feel free to reply.)

No comments:
Post a Comment