Darn it! I haven't blogged in awhile because I have used up all of my free photo storage space. I have to figure out the best way to get around this dilemma. Liz says to use Flickr or Photobucket, but I'm too annoyed still. It isn't as simple and easy as before. Humph...
I'm acting like a one-year-old. Speaking of! Guess who turns one tomorrow?!?!? More on that topic once I can post pictures... with ease and simplicity! Let's hope that's not never.
I'm in the same boat...i haven't figured out photobucket yet, but I'm planning on soon, because I'm SO far behind in blogging!! I feel your pain...
ReplyDeleteoh and tell that cute little Max of yours Happy Birthday!!! We need to have a play date!!
I just had the same problem. I just decided to play the 2.50 a month until I have time to make my blog into a book, at which point I will delete old posts and downgrade again:)
ReplyDelete