Friday, December 28, 2012
On the twelfth day of Christmas (Christmas), my mom and dad made me...
Christmas! Nate woke up early, but he let me and Max sleep in. Have I mentioned that I've been sick? I'm pretty sure that I have strep throat, but it hasn't been too bad. I've been coughing a lot and losing my voice, but the fatigue is what's getting me. So first things first, we opened our stockings. My mom sent us some stocking stuffers, and I added a few myself. We then took turns opening presents. Max got a lot of books and a few toys. Nate and I even had some presents! We didn't buy each other anything because our new house was present enough. My parents got us Philips sonicare toothbrushes, and they are AMAZING. Brushing our teeth has never been so exciting. After presents, I made pancakes (using my mom's old Betty Crocker cookbook that I added a subtitle to when I was a young buck) and cleaned up a bit before getting ready for the day. Liz, Steve, and the kids came over for lunch. Nate and Steve watched part of an NBA game while Liz and I chatted and the kids played. Max spent most of the day with a Nerf bullet in his mouth, sucking away like it was a lollipop. He was probably savoring some chemical that's going to give him brain damage, but that's down the road... and it kept him busy during the day, so... We Skyped with my parents and my grandma for a bit before the Andersons left. That night, Nate and I watched It's a Wonderful Life while Max fell asleep on Nate's arm. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment