Sunday, December 16, 2012

On the third day of Christmas, my mom and dad made me...

Oh dear. This one didn't quite work. I asked Nate to draw a Santa to which Max and I would tape cotton balls. First off, Nate has been sick all week, and while he is a great dad, I had to practically force him to draw the Santa. It's not his best work. And then Max showed minimal interest in the activity, but he was very excited to make a mess of the supplies. So I ended up applying the cotton ball beard and hat trim. It's not my best work, either. I had to practically force Max to color the hat and holly. So as you can see, there was a lot of forcing and shoddy work as a result. Someone is a little too eager for her kid to do fun crafts. When I showed Nate the finished project, I was laughing hysterically. He said, "Only one of us performed at age level on that one." When I showed Max, he tore at Santa's beard. Alas, this will not be going in a scrap book.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bedtime Christmas book: The Elves And The Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment