Max is still sick, but today we allowed him a quick jaunt in the snow while wearing his new boots. Nate walked with him until Max wanted to sit down in the snow for a closer look, so we promptly brought him in. Once he's well, we'll let him explore more.
At Christmas, my mom would bring out stuffed animal reindeer. I always loved them, and she bought me a few of my own throughout the years. Now that I have a family of my own, my mom gave me her reindeer to add to mine. I put them out for Max to see, and he liked a snuggly reindeer the best, probably because it also has a bell around its neck. He shook it around a bit before he looked up at me with dopey eyes. He crawled into my arms and fell asleep while I watched Little Women.
Bedtime Christmas book: The Wild Christmas Reindeer
Christmas movies: Mixed Nuts and Little Women
No comments:
Post a Comment